Monday, May 5, 2008

What Name Fits Best?

I stole this from C-Low. So fun

1. My Rock Star (first pet name and first car): Pumpkin Storm

2. My Gangsta name (favorite ice cream and favorite cookie): Coffee White Choc

3. My Fly Girl name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): M-Wei

4. My Detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Whale

5. My Soap Opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Lee Redondo

6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Weimi

7. My Superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Peach Water

8. My Nascar name (first names of Grandfathers): Gardie Davis

9. My Lounge Singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Blu Mediterraneo Butterfinger

10. My Witness Protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Lee Poulter

I don't think I'll be fighting any crime as The Peach Water or Green Whale but I think Pumpkin Storm might have a shot as a Rockstar. What's your favorite? and what are your names? KiKi Accord and A-Pie, I'm talking to you.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I think my favorite is the soap opera name! very authentic!