Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged!


I've been tagged by Effie whom I love so only for her will I do this.

10 years ago I was: A single college girl living it up in Provo. Five things on my to do list today: I lead an exciting life so proceed with caution: 1. pick up Scout awards for pack meeting. 2. Finish chores before Sara and kids get here at 10:30 3. Finish magic treasure hunt for pack meeting. 4. Go for a run. 5. Take Isaac around for his walk-a-thon. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: I'll just save you all the cliche answers filled with humanitarianism, charity, mansions and cars and just be honest: devote it all to ridding the world of Beef Jerky forever. 3 of my bad habits: Some members of my family consider my vegetarianism/veganism as a bad habit (I don't), 2. buying books (really, I can't stop) 3. being selfish.(I am a selfish selfish girl) Places I have lived: Solvang, Goleta, Provo, Orem, and American Fork. (boring boring girl)5 jobs I've had: 1. Waitress (horrible at it, really really bad) 2. Payroll Clerk (oh yes, I know what you make)3. Microsoft Assembly line (they had to shut down the whole line when I cut my finger and got blood all over the product. "Blood on the line!! We've got blood on the product!" oops) 4. Mom (best job ever) 5. Book Store Queen (ruler of bibliomania land) Something most people don't know about me: I have a tattoo of The New Kids on the Block that covers my entire back. True story.

I tag Aimee, Jenni, Chari, Sara, Patrick, Harv and YOU.

1 comment:

tara said...

Hey Michelle! I found your blog thru Anne's who I found thru Heather's. :) Spring break looked like a blast - I'm glad you could go home for a visit.