Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where are my priorities?


I'll admit it, I don't ALWAYS lock my car as much as I should. Carseats, purse, groceries, pre-school art projects, legos and about 7 miss matched socks (seriously, what is it with socks?) all up for grabs to anybody who has the guts (and felonious tendencies). But this week I happened to have two boxes of the most desirable, primo, scrumptious delectable girl scout cookies ever created, Samoas and Thin Mints. mmmm. I locked my car every where I went, no matter where, when or what I was doing my car was LOCKED DOWN. I made sure those boxes of merriment were safe. Now, does this mean I value the cookies more than everything else or does it mean I know how much everyone else values them more then my miss matched socks and legos?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You crack me up! Although I probably do the same thing!

Amy said...

LOL! Those are my favorites too, so I can't really blame you. BTW, thanks for the comment you left the other day over on my site. :)

dlhardy said...

Michelle - there ARE no other Girl Scout cookie flavors, are there? At least, not in my book! I'd say those were the actions of a smart woman! I guess it is that time of year again. Back in the days of selling them, I dreaded March!